GCS – P Series CNC plasma cutting machine.
Known for supplying one of the worlds finest Steelworkers for over 100 years, GEKA have also now become a leader in the manufacture of Plasma cutting machines, with the launch of their GCS-P Series machine.
The machines are available in different sizes starting with a 2000 x 1000mm capacity machine and growing to a 6000 x 2000mm bed. Plasma sources available with these machines are able to cut thicknesses from 12mm, through to 25mm with the largest power source.*
The main features of the GCS-P are:
- Sectorized table with optional fume extraction.
- Linear guides
- Helical rack transmission with servomotors.
- Optional automatic self-lubrication on all axes.
- Travel speed 40 meters/min.
- Resolution 0.01mm.
- Solid steel chassis.
- Z head with THC (Torch Height Control) integrated in CNC control. (guarantees automated control of the distance between torch and part during the entire cutting process)
- Torch anti-collision system (stops the machine in any collision).
- Laser pointer for X & Y axis zeroing verification.
- Bridge height Z = 100mm.
- TexComputer CNC control with touch screen.
- Hypertherm Plasma Source & CAD CAM Software
For your opportunity to meet this NEW machine from the industries leader in metal processing equipment, contact our GEKA Sales Manager, Neil Burns – 01536 410999
GEKA: Quality + Know how + Service
*Capacities based on material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2