Sheet Metal Industries (SMI) launched in 2022 and brought to market through a dedicated team of media and industry experts dedicated to the field of content generation and media publishing.
Sheet Metal Industries was launched by Jas Rai, an experienced business to business media professional with over 30 years experience in print media, digital marketing, social digital marketing and event management – with a career dedicated to equipment users and sellers of production manufacturing equipment.
SMI is dedicated to the niche field of metal forming process and aims to serve and highlight key innovations and strengths attached to the metal forming sector.
SMI will publish daily industry news stories across all areas associated with installations of sheet metal machines and associated metal forming equipment such as:
- Tube bending
- Pipe fabrication
- Metal folding/shearing/punching
- Laser/plasma/water jet cutting
- Press manufacturing
- Sawing technology
- Material handling
- Software systems
- Automated production systems
- Robots in industry/ slitting lines
- Welding technology
- Surface finishing equipment
- And the evolving additive technologies to name but a few…
Industry sectors covered include:
- Mechanical engineering
- Sheet metal product
- Component manufacturing
- Iron, steel and aluminium construction
- Enclosure manufacturing
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Renewable energy
- Hospitality equipment manufacturing
- Marine through to building/facade construction
- Architecture design
- Agricultural equipment manufacturing
- Plus many more traditional sectors.
Whilst discussing daily industry topics, installations and news, Sheet Metal Industries will also service and champion the invaluable services provided by UK contract manufacturers through its dedicated membership platform.
Sheetmetalindustries.com will evolve as your one stop destination and aim to keep readers up to date with industry trends, company and product news and information delivered through a multi faceted approach of traditional and modern media channels.